Friday, January 14, 2011

Sad yet annoying week

Ok, so  this is my first entry this week. Sorry! I've gotten to the good part in my book (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix). This week started with a few sad goodbyes. The first was Marium (our service coordinator), then there was Renee (speech therapist below) and last was Sue (his teacher 2nd pic.). See pictures below.

.








It was tough saying goodbye to the people at early intervention, they were all really nice. The program helped Robby out a lot too. I know they all said they were going to miss Robby too. The good news is he will be getting services through the Quincy Public Schools. He'll have preschool 4 days a week and two sessions of speech a week. 

Now for the annoying part. I spent a greater part of this week getting things ready  for Robby's party tomorrow. Ordered the cake, balloons, got decorations, food and cleaned. This morning the boys wake up congested. I'm hoping it's nothing major, Joey gets a cough every so often that's really nothing. I'm hoping this is the case. I gave Robby two clementine oranges and water. Joey's drinking water too. I'm so sick of planning parties only to have to reschedule them. It seems like every time we have a party for the boys something happens. I hope it goes away and it's nothing. They don't have a fever or anything. I hate the winter and I'm tired of colds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment