Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another day.

Well, I did have a pretty productive day today. Before 11 this morning I finished filling out the paperwork the Quincy Public Schools need for Robby, called Neponset to ask about the lead assessment results also needed for school, ordered address labels and hung a shower curtain. I went to do the dishes too but, found out Paul did them before going to work! Dropped Robby off at school, went to Stop & Shop, dropped things out at my Mom's had lunch with Joey then picked Robby up. We took a short walk down the street. Phew!! All in all it was a pretty good day. 


Today it was also Robby's last day getting dropped off at school. It's pretty sad, I'm going to miss seeing the Early Intervention people they were all really nice. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs that service. I can't say enough good things about them. Not only did they walk us through everything in the beginning of the process but, they specifically gave us stuff to work on at home between visits. It's because of this that he has made the amount of improvement he did. It will be really tough next week saying good bye. I felt pretty good today, his teacher said he did really well and they are going to miss him. Next week on his birthday is his last day but, I have to stay with him. We're going to bring a cake for his class.


Being true to my word, I took pictures yesterday and today and put them on the computer. Here they are. This one is Joey in a rocking chair. This means a lot to me because, the chair was gift to me from my parents when I was 3. My dad put it together himself. My Dad is probably thrilled to see this. 







This is the work of art Robby brought home today (Jan. 4th 2011). When I read what it said, it made me cry. Especially where his Birthday is so near.  He's growing up so fast! I guess we'll have to enjoy them being so young while we can. *sigh*. Why can't there be a place like Neverland?

No comments:

Post a Comment